MS-CIT Center Registration Process – 2024
Registration Process – 2024
- If any applicant organization is running competitive courses then such applications will not be considered for MS-CIT New Center Registration Process 2024.
- If any Applicant Organization’s owner or center coordinator is directly / indirectly running competitive courses then such application/center will not be considered in any case. If any such case is found at any stage, then such center’s authorization will be terminated immediately without giving any prior notice.
- Applicant Organizations who are running any competitive courses or involved in any malpractices then such Applicant Organization are not eligible for MS-CIT New Center Registration Process.
- Concerned ALC has to utilize the Security Deposit within the same year. If any ALC fails to utilize the Security Deposit within stipulated time then MKCL will forfeit the remaining security deposit amount. Also, unutilized Security Deposited amount will not be carry forwarded to next year in any condition.
- If Applicant Organization is applying under any Franchisee or chain or similar such type of common brand of network, then following conditions will apply:
- MKCL will check the existing number of ALCs already registered under any Franchisee or chain or similar such type of common brand of network.
- Maximum 10 (Ten) ALCs will be allowed under any Franchisee or chain or similar such type of common brand of network.
- Accordingly, MKCL will allow AOs Application by checking above number ALC conditions.
- If MKCL has taken any action against any specific Franchisee ALC/AO in past, then will not consider fresh application of any AO under such Franchisee or chain or similar such type of common brand of network.
- Ownership Transfer
- Please note that MKCL MS-CIT ALC Authorization is non-transferable. So, ALC cannot sale or transfer or give the rights MKCL MS-CIT ALC Authorization of to any other Person or Organization.
- That means, if any Applicant Organization become ALC then they will not be able to transfer MS-CIT ALC Authorization to other party to any condition.
Important Instructions for Applicant Organization (AO)
- Applicant Organization (AO) should read all the instructions and process details before applying for MS-CIT Center Registration Process 2024
- MKCL has finalized the Open Area list based on the following factors:
- Existing MKCL Centers presence in that area
- Existing MKCL Centers business catchment area
- Business potential of that area
- Requirement of a specific area
- Please note that, in some Open Area cases, we have kept the complete City / Town / Tehsil as Open Area. But, we will allow the center at only Specific Locations depending upon the Business Potential of that area. If Applicant Organization applies from a particular City / Town / Tehsil then we will analyze the local business situation and also we will check our existing ALCs location in that area and accordingly we will decide the further course of action. In this case, we will also reject the application if it is not satisfying the required criteria.
- Please note that, applying from Open Area does not mean that Applicant Organization’s application is considered for further process. We will check the Business Potential of that area with reference to our existing ALCs and accordingly we will accept/reject the application.
- Applicant Organization (AO) has to apply for MS-CIT Registration Process (NCR) from Open Area only. (as the Open Area list published by MKCL from time to time).
- If AO will apply from any other Area which is not an Open Area (as published by MKCL) then AO’s application will not be considered in any case.
- Applicant Organizations (AO) request to add any additional Open Area will not be considered in any condition. MKCL has finalized the Open Area list based on market potential in that specific area.
- If Applicant Organization (AO) got MKCL recommendation for the proposed AO location then it does not mean that they become MKCLs Authorized Learning Center (ALC).
- MKCL has finalized the Open Area list & their recommendation based on market potential in specific area. MKCL reserves the right to add/edit/delete Open Area from time to time without giving any reason or intimation.
- In the case of Educational Institute, AO has to apply with their School/College/Institute name only. Also, they have to mark their actual location in Schools/Colleges/Institute premises only.
- If any Applicant Organization (AO) tries to contact directly or indirectly to MKCL by email, letter, telephone, social media, etc. then we will reject the application of that Applicant Organization (AO) without giving any reason. AO should contact the appropriate network partner as allocated by MKCL.
- Applicant Organization (AO) has to complete the registration process within schedule as stipulated by MKCL. If any Applicant Organization (AO) will not complete the process within schedule, then we will not consider their application for further process in any case.
- It is the responsibility of the Applicant Organization (AO) to visit the portal & log in and keep updated themselves about the process and schedule. Also, AO has to check their email, SMS, and WhatsApp communication on regular basis. MKCL will not make any separate calls to AO to share the schedule and other details.
- MKCL will do the communication to AO only on their registered email ID and mobile number.
- AO has to attend the Orientation Meeting (Online/Offline) to understand the details of the offerings & processes. Only one person from AO should attend this Orientation Meeting (if the meeting is scheduled in presence). Orientation Meetings will take place at the district/regional level.
- AO has to follow the schedule of the OnCeT Examination strictly, if any AO fails to attempt/pass OnCeT Examination then we will not provide any further chance to the candidate.
- For OnCeT and the interview process, we may do the recording through CCTV or camera and keep the record for future reference.
- OnCeT and Process schedule will be available on the website only. If AO does not receive any mail/communication from MKCL then AO should visit the website for schedule and guidelines. It is the responsibility of the AO to take the schedule from the website and follow it.
- If more than one AO has applied from the same location/area then
- MKCL will rank the AOs based on Total Score. AO having the highest Total Score will be eligible for further process.
- If the Total Score is same then we will apply the following logic:
- AO having the highest OnCeT score in Learning Facilitator’s Exam will be eligible for further process.
- If still there is a tie, then AO having the highest OnCeT score in Center Coordinator Exam will be eligible for further process.
- If still, there is a tie then AO having the highest interview score will be eligible for further process.
- If still there is a tie, then AO will be selected through Lucky Draw System.
- If the same Learning Facilitator (Faculty) is registered from more than one AO then MKCL will cancel the application of concerned AOs. Also, these AOs will not be eligible for further process.
- MKCL will communicate with the eligible AOs to prepare the center setup. If any AO will prepare the setup before our communication then we will not be responsible for any financial or other investment loss.
- If an eligible AO’s center setup is not as per the norms specified by MKCL at the time of center visit as per the schedule, then we will reject the application of AO from this process. In this case, MKCL will not be responsible for any financial or other investment loss.
- If the location provided by the AO at the time of application is different from the location at the time of center visit, then we will not give the authorization to such AO. In this case also, MKCL will not be responsible for any financial or other investment loss.
- Authorization as MS-CIT ALC shall be given subject to completion of all the prescribed procedural formalities and submission of all the requisite documents.
- Once MKCL gives final approval for a specific AO to become ALC at a specific location, then that ALC will not be able to change the location for the next 3 consecutive years i.e. No location change is allowed for three years in any condition. Also, Owner change is not allowed for 2 consecutive years in any condition.
- If any ALC will change the location within 3 years then that ALC’s Authorization may be cancelled with immediate effect.
- MKCL will not refund any amount (such as Processing fee, Registration Fee, Security Deposit, etc.) in case AO become Authorized Learning Center (ALC).
- In case AO got rejected in between the MS-CIT New Center Registration Process, then their applicable refund will be processed by March 31, 2024.
- Those Applicant Organization (AO) who will become ALC for the year 2024-
- Their authorization will be valid for the period of 1st January 2024 to 31st December 2024, irrespective of the center registration in any month of the year 2023 or 2024.
- Eligible ALC has to apply for renewal for the year 2024 by paying requisite fees as communicated by MKCL from time to time.
- ALC will be able to enroll admissions from January 2024 month onwards.
- MKCL reserves the right of granting and/or rejecting authorization to any applicant/s, without assigning any reason/s whatsoever to anyone.
MS-CIT Center Registration Process – 2024
Terms and Conditions for Applicant Organization (AO)
We, Applicant Organization (AO) understand and agree that –
- The location of the proposed center shall be fixed only in the specific location as selected by us and the selected location shall not be changed by us anytime during, and after the ‘Network Partner /Center Registration Process. We will not have any objection in case of rejection based on location or any other reason.
- To visit the website on regular basis to know about information/guidelines/norms/schedules prescribed by MKCL on the website from time to time.
- MKCL will use contact & other details for any promotional or business-related activities.
- MKCL reserves the right —
- to modify the terms and conditions of the Network Partner /Center Registration Process without any prior notice and MKCL shall not be liable to anyone for any such modification/s;
- to discontinue/postpone the Network Partner/Center Registration Process (or any part thereof) with/without prior notice and MKCL shall not be liable to anyone for any such discontinuation/postponement;
- of granting and/or rejecting authorization to any applicant/s, without assigning any reason/s whatsoever to anyone.
- In case we are granted authorization:
- We are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and login account given by MKCL and fully responsible for all activities that occur thereunder;
- We shall abide by the various Rules, Regulations, Code of Conduct, Guidelines, Communications, and Norms issued and specified by MKCL from time to time.
- We cannot run any competitive course also we will not do any undercutting in fees or clubbing of courses. If we involve in doing any such malpractice then our authorization will get cancelled/terminated immediately without any prior notice.
- All the disputes or differences, if any, before and/or after authorization (if granted) shall be referred to the courts in Pune, which shall be the courts having the jurisdiction to entertain and try the same.
- If any Applicant Organization’s Owner or Center Coordinator is directly / indirectly running competitive courses equivalent to MS-CIT, then such application/center will not be considered in any case. If any such case is found at any stage, then such center’s authorization will be terminated immediately without giving any prior notice.
- Center Coordinator and Learning Facilitator who are working at existing ALC are not eligible to register for OnCeT Examination.
In case of any rejection / incomplete application, MKCL will process the refund to AO (if applicable) in the month of March 2024 only. MKCL will not process the refund during the MS-CIT New Center Registration process before March 2024 month in any condition. AO’s SOLAR Advance Account:
- AO has to make the payment to MKCL by using their SOLAR Advance Account
- First AO has to add the requisite amount in their SOLAR Advance Account
- AO has to keep on checking the amount status in their SOLAR Advance Account
- During the process or after completion of process if any amount is not utilized through AO’s SOLAR Advance Account then AO can take the refund in their bank account.
- AO has to follow the SOLAR Advance refund process as mentioned on the website
- MKCL will process the SOLAR Advance refund to AO (if applicable) in the month of March 2024 only
- MKCL will not process the SOLAR Advance refund before March 2024.
- In case any amount is pending in AO’s SOLAR Advance Account and they have not taken the refund on or before March 2024, then MKCL will forfeit such amount without giving any intimation.