Applicant Organization (AO) has to pay the following fees to MKCL while applying for ALC:
1. Center Registration Fee of amount Rs. 13,000/-*
- Rs. 5,000/- towards Study Material Deposit (Refundable subject to rejection)
- Rs. 5,000/- towards Application Fee (Refundable subject to rejection)
- Rs. 2,500/- towards Marketing Material Kit (Refundable subject to rejection)
- Rs. 500/- towards Processing Fee (Non-Refundable)
2 OnCeT Fee of amount
- Rs. 250/- For Nomination of each Learning Facilitators (Faculties) (Non-Refundable)
- Rs. 250/- For Nomination of 1 Center Coordinator (Non-Refundable)
3. Security Deposit**
|Security Deposit (MMRDA)||Security Deposit (Non-MMRDA)|
|Rural Center||Urban/Semi-Urban Center||Rural Center||Urban/Semi-Urban Center|
|Rs. 75,000/-||Rs. 1,50,000/-||Rs. 73,250/-||Rs. 1,46,500/-|
- Security deposit amount may vary subjected to any change in MFO amount for MS-CIT Course fee structure
1. MKCL’s Fee Only (MFO)
- ‘MKCL’s Fee Only’ (MFO) is the amount that ALC need to pay to MKCL while confirming any admission for MKCL courses. ALC has to pay only this MFO amount to MKCL and keep the rest of the course fee with themselves as their share.
2. Security Deposit:
- This is an amount that ALC need to deposit with MKCL which they can use during the year of registration.
- This amount is nothing but the ‘MKCL’s Fee Only’ (MFO) amount for 100 (Urban) / 50 (Rural) MS-CIT Admissions. This MFO may vary from time to time.
- Once AO got approval for the location then AO needs to pay the Security Deposit amount to MKCL.
- This Security Deposit amount will be available to utilize for confirmation of MS-CIT, KLiC, and Mastering admissions in ALC’s SOLAR login after authorization
- ALC will not be able to apply for a refund of the said security deposit amount through ‘advance refund facility’ of SOLAR.
- Once ALC utilize this amount completely then ALC can add more amount in SOLAR advance to confirm more admissions.
- ALC’s authorization period will be valid for one year i.e. till December 2023. ALC has to utilize this security deposit amount within this authorization period only.
- ALC will not be able to utlize the remaining Security Deposit Amount after the completion of one year authorization period. MKCL will forfeit the remaining security deposit amount.
- Also, the remaining Security Deposit Amount will not be carried forward for the next year.
- ** If Applicant Organization is an educational institute (only for Schools & College) then there is no need to pay the Security Deposit.
3.Refund Process (In case rejection / incomplete application process):
- AO has to apply for ‘Withdrawal’ through the CPN process.
- AO will get the refundable amount after deduction of the processing fee & another requisite amount (If Any)
- The Refundable amount will get processed through SOLAR & it will be refunded to AO’s bank account through an online refund application from SOLAR login.
- The bank account details provided by AO during the application on SOLAR will be considered for transferring this refund.
- AO has to ensure the correctness of the filled bank account to get the refundable amount in due time.
- In case AO gets rejected or want to withdraw in between the MS-CIT (before the ALC code gets generated), then their applicable refund amount will be processed within 3 to 4 months from the date of withdrawing/rejection from the registration process.
- MKCL will inform eligible AOs to prepare a center setup. In any circumstances, if any eligible AO will not prepare their center set up in due time, then AO will not get the refund of Rs. 12,500/- and that amount will get forfeited.
- AO will get the applicable refundable amount only in the account registered by AO at the time of the registration process. MKCL will not make payments through other means like cheques, DD, etc.
- MKCL will not consider any other bank account for the refund process. MKCL will not be responsible for any wrong account details provided by AO in SOLAR login or rejection of payment due to various reasons.
- Study Material Deposit (Rs.5,000/-): if any ALC will not renew for the next calendar year then that center has to claim for the refund of Study Material Deposit within the stipulated schedule.
- MKCL will not refund any amount (such as Processing fee, Registration Fee, Security deposit, etc.) in case of AO become Authorized Learning Center (ALC).
- MKCL will not be responsible for the delayed payment due to rejection from the bank. In such cases, it will take an additional 1 month to process the refund subject to correct bank account details.